Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is one of the top ranked and top performing hospital trusts in the UK. We employ more than 6,000 staff over our two main hospital sites, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital and West Middlesex University Hospital, and across 12 community-based clinics within North West London. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding care to a community of over 1.5 million people.
The number of young people in the UK needing urgent mental health support has reached crisis point. Based initially in North West London, Best For You will uniquely integrate medical and mental health with community services and digital tools to provide personalised, comprehensive and long-term care in a way that best meets the needs of the individual and their family. We strongly believe mental health should be supported with the same importance as physical health.
- Self-motivated; with an ability to think on your feet and work independently (you will not receive constant supervision)
- Confident to approach patients and start conversations
- Polite, courteous and reliable
- Recognition of the importance of boundaries
- Ability to recognise when assistance is required or distance is preferred
- Relate to people in a friendly and calm manner
- Ability to emphasise
- Able to maintain complete confidentiality
- Tactful and diplomatic, especially in stressful/emotional situations