London (On-site), Voluntary, Flexible, Actively Interviewing Apply via Email
- We are looking for guardians for the next generation, a network of Student Engagement Volunteers who can represent the SHEWISE on campus or college.
- People who believe in the work we do and understand the many struggles the women and young girls face on a day to day basis.
- Whether an individual or a group you will be enthusiastic and passionate in helping us fight for women and young girls and keeping them safe.
What you’ll do
- You will engage your fellow students and wider campus and college by shouting about the vital work that the SHEWISE does and the many ways they can support us.
Some of the things you could be doing include
- Promoting SHEWISE campaigns around campus
- Organising fundraising events or activities
- Taking part in a Challenge event such as Trek, run or skydive
- Sharing key messaging through social media and your networks
- Encouraging RAGs, groups and societies to fundraise
- Setting up a Student Volunteer Network or Group
This role offers flexibility to fit in with your busy student lifestyle. You only need to commit to a couple of hours a month but can do more if you would like to.
What you’ll get
- We’ll support you with advice, tools and information to help you spread the word about the SHEWISE.
- We will kit you out with all the materials you need to support your events and activities.
- You’ll learn more about how you’re helping to protect women and young girls in your local area and across the UK.
- This role is a great opportunity to learn new skills and enhance your CV.
- It’s also a chance to spend time with like-minded people and make friends for life.
Who’s right for the role?
While we think this role is suitable for a whole range of people.
We are particularly looking for those who have the following qualities:
- Motivated and passionate
- Enjoys building relationships
- Approachable and good social skills
- Creative and able to use initiative
- Good influencer
Please email us your CV and Cover letter (optional) at: email@example.com
We are looking for students, staff, and alumni to tutor a young person aged 14-18, online, one hour a week in term-time Sept-Dec 2023 to Summer 2024 to support them with their academic studies.