Communication and Social Media Support Online
Voluntary, Flexible (at least 2-3 hrs a month), Actively Interviewing, Apply via email
To apply: Please email us your CV and Cover letter (optional) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’re looking for enthusiastic, creative and knowledgeable people to be a part of a local Community Fundraising team as a social media champion!
- 90 percent of our income comes from our events, collections, and supporter fundraising, so we’re always looking at ways of getting people involved and championing our cause to make a difference
- Our social media champions play an important part in sharing our story and helping to make a change.
What you’ll do
- You’ll be a valued part of your local community fundraising team as an online social media champion for the SHEWISE!
- You will help us by liking and sharing content across a range of social media and online platforms.
- This could be tweeting, sharing a Facebook page, or posting one of our campaigns on Instagram.
- You’ll support your local community to promote and champion the SHEWISE on both a national and local level!
- We appreciate that work, family, and friends come first and, with that in mind, this role offers flexibility to fit in with your lifestyle.
- The online world of social media never stops so you can be volunteering when it suits you!
What you’ll get
- We’ll support you with advice, skills and tools to help you to champion, share and support the word of the SHEWISE.
- You’ll learn more about how you’re helping to protect children in your local area and across the UK and your local community fundraising team will provide you with ongoing support.
- You’ll have the opportunity to grow your own skills in social media and engagement! It’s a great way to develop your skills and enhance your CV – with references provided by the SHEWISE.
Who’s right for the role?
- While we think this role is suitable for an entire range of people from all walks of life, we are particularly looking for people with the following experience and knowledge.
- Passion and Enthusiasm for our cause awareness of social media trends and networks social media skills.
- We are also looking for champions who speak more than one language, so we can make sure all the community hears and understands our messages and we can reach every woman and girl
Could you help to celebrate and encourage our team of runners on race day? Help them around the London Landmarks Half Marathon course by making some noise and showing them some Teenage Cancer Trust love.
St Joseph’s fundraising team are looking for volunteers to help us raise a significant amount from donated items, at our pop up shop and four-yearly jumble sales. This role is key as we have an urgent need to sort our donated items quickly.