• Setting up for school/college /university visits and preparing resources
• Leading / assisting groups from early years through to higher education with curricular-based activities, including interactive workshops, practical design-based sessions and introductory talks
• Leading / assisting with other areas of the Learning Department, including seasonal family workshops and the Museum’s Professional Development Programme (which may include evening events)
• Supporting the Learning Department’s marketing strategy, including building contact databases, word of mouth marketing and producing content for Learning audiences.
• Other administrative-based tasks which may arise from time to time
- You'll work with a young and passionate team.
- You'll support interesting and interactive workshops.
What skills can I gain?
- Team working
• Friendly and personable with excellent written and spoken English communication skills
• Team workers who enjoy working with a diverse range of people and can work effectively in a collaborative manner
• Experienced in working with children or adults, with an understanding of Health & Safety and Safeguarding
• Willing to learn practical methods of delivering learning
• Knowledgeable about Branding and Marketing (desirable)
• Experienced in the use of computers, including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Joining one of our friendly site teams, you will be sorting and packing items for families supported by the Little Village and your contribution will make an immediate difference to the lives of families experiencing hardship in London.
Do you want to do something different this term and help make education fairer? CoachBright is a social mobility charity, and we're looking for volunteers to join our weekly academic coaching programmes! *Sign up with a friend to win a prize!*