- Help create a social media plan, particularly thinking about Facebook Twitter and Instagram as well as any other channels to reach a diverse audience.
- Collate content and schedule posts to celebrate achievements and activity across the programme, advising on type of content, timings of posts etc
- Advise on best way to manage the accounts
- Raise any issues with project team in a timely manner etc.
- Potential to visit project and attend events to write about and promote through blog posts and social media channels.
- Develop publicity and communication techniques to target different audiences.
- Experience of working within a hospice and of working within a health and social care organisation
- Marketing and PR experience
- Development of skills
- Be part of a growing national social movement.
- To be an integral part of the team to grow our social media presence.
- Increase confidence, meet new people and develop new skills.
- Have access to all of the free training on offer at the hospice.
- An understanding of different types of marketing and communications media, using electronic and social media.
- Experience of using social media channels to communicate with a variety of audiences.
- To be able to communicate effectively, be articulate with strong writing skills and the ability to feedback accurately.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel etc
- Ability to transform small pieces of information into interesting and engaging stories.
- Able to work independently with direction.
- An interest in supporting the work of the Compassionate Neighbours Team
- Ability to write blog posts
- Able to attend events from the programme
Joining one of our friendly site teams, you will be sorting and packing items for families supported by the Little Village and your contribution will make an immediate difference to the lives of families experiencing hardship in London.
Job Description The role involves working with our small Comms Team editing and producing engaging videos and then publishing and promoting them on our social media channels. The position is ideal for recent/or at college graduates pursuing a career