- Meeting with one of the people we support once a week
- You could spend this time playing a board, doing crafts, having a chat the possibilities are endless!
- Get to know one of the people we support and share interests
- A great opportunity to get to know one someone new
- Potentially share your interests or skills
- A chance give back whilst doing fun activities such as crafts and games
- Improved communication skills
- Learn more about the lives of and gain greater understanding of people with learning disabilities
- People with an interest in learning more about the lives of people with Learning disabilities
- A non-judgmental attitude accepting of individual difference
Passionate about sustainable fashion? We are looking for volunteers to support our e-commerce team.
The Structured Intervention Support (SIS) service offers support for people with high and complex needs. You'll be assisting service users who experience mental distress in one-to-one settings.