You'll get to collaborate with fellow creative people, gain new skills, and make a difference to the environment and to the patients at Royal Trinity Hospice.
You'll learn about sustainable fashion, visual merchandising and social media marketing while also making a difference in your local community.
- To have an interest in and/or experience of photography
- To have experience using Instagram
- To be aged 18 years of age or over
- To be trustworthy and reliable - the role may require you to handle cash and donated goods
- To be a team player – the role will require you to work with other members of the team
- To have good communication and interpersonal skills - the role may require you to interact with members of the public
- To maintain a high standard of presentation and personal hygiene - the role will require you to present a positive image of Trinity at all times
- To have a reasonable level of physical fitness - the role may require some lifting and moving of donated items
- To have respect for Trinity’s policies – the role will require you to role model Trinity’s policies at all times
- To be respectful of others regardless of their background – the role will require you to be committed to fairness, respect, equality, diversity, inclusion and engagement as outlined in Trinity’s FREDIE policy
- To treat with confidentiality any information which is personal, private or sensitive – the role may require you to handle sensitive data, such as financial information
- To abide by Trinity’s retail safeguarding policy at all times – this role will require you to share Trinity’s commitment to safeguarding the welfare of all its staff and volunteers
Joining one of our friendly site teams, you will be sorting and packing items for families supported by the Little Village and your contribution will make an immediate difference to the lives of families experiencing hardship in London.
What does it take to work at an International Poverty Charity? Come find out!