Sort and process donations
Help with creating displays and merchandising
Assist customers and give great customer service
Help to keep the shop floor clean and tidy
Use the till to process customer transactions (if you want to)
You'll have the opportunity to find out more about sustainable and circular fashion, learn new skills and enhance your CV, meet new people and make a difference in your local community.
You'll learn about fashion retail, visual merchandising, circular fashion and customer service.
- To have an interest in and/or experience of working with sustainable fashion
- To be aged 16 years of age or over
- To be trustworthy and reliable - the role may require you to handle cash and donated goods
- To be a team player – the role will require you to work with other members of the team
- To have good communication and interpersonal skills - the role may require you to interact with members of the public
- To maintain a high standard of presentation and personal hygiene - the role will require you to present a positive image of Trinity at all times
- To have a reasonable level of physical fitness - the role may require some lifting and moving of donated items
- To have respect for Trinity’s policies – the role will require you to role model Trinity’s policies at all times
- To be respectful of others regardless of their background – the role will require you to be committed to fairness, respect, equality, diversity, inclusion and engagement as outlined in Trinity’s FREDIE policy
- To treat with confidentiality any information which is personal, private or sensitive – the role may require you to handle sensitive data, such as financial information
- To abide by Trinity’s retail safeguarding policy at all times – this role will require you to share Trinity’s commitment to safeguarding the welfare of all its staff and volunteers
When you apply, you will need to complete our application form and specify your desired location.
My Home Life (myhomelife.org.uk) is an international initiative that promotes quality of life and delivers positive change in care homes for older people. We are looking for someone special to support the My Home Life England vision of ‘quality of life for all people who live, work, visit and die in care homes’!