We need help with identifying items that are collectables or antiques, researching saleable items and finding out sold prices for similar items, writing descriptions, taking photographs, monitoring bids and answering queries from potential bidders.
What we need your help with
- Researching the unique and wonderful donations we received to establish their potential value
- Investigating previous online sales to establish any potential treasure that we can list
- Photographing items for listing in our photo studio
- Listing items on our online store – writing items descriptions
- Packing and posting items to be sent to our customers
- Proving a courteous and helpful service to our customers and donors.
- The opportunity to gain experience and develop skills in online retail and customer service with training and ongoing support provided
- The chance to work with a friendly team and make new friends
- Flexible roles to fit with your lifestyle
- The sense of fulfilment from raising money for St Luke’s Hospice
- Reimbursement of reasonable travel expenses (capped)
Technical support volunteers help us to process data collected by language group volunteers and share it with the world. There are also opportunities to develop more advanced skills in networks we are involved in
Using financial and food donations from across the community, the North Paddington Food Bank aims to provide at least 3 days worth of food to a household across Westminster to people who experience food poverty.
The Structured Intervention Support (SIS) service offers support for people with high and complex needs. You'll be assisting service users who experience mental distress in one-to-one settings.