This page is to give you some ideas for getting involved in volunteering during your time at City University London.
Search for an opportunity on this site.
- Talk to your peers. Find out who else is volunteering, if anyone wants to get involved with you or of they have any ideas about where to look.
- Talk to City Volunteering. We can give guidance on ways to think about volunteering, the types of opportunities you might find, what charities can be like and much, much more.
Students in Free Enterprise are a student society. They would be glad to hear from you.
- Taster days offer you the chance to get involved in a one off activity and give you a chance to try before you buy. Come along and try it out
- Volunteer fairs are attended by many of the local and national voluntary organisations looking for student volunteers and are a great opportunity to meet an organisation face to face and ask your questions.
- If nothing seems to cover your area of interest then you could always start your own voluntary project with your friends. City Volunteering is here to support you in this.
- Why don’t you and your friends suggest an event and we might(!) organise it or support you in running it yourselves.
Are the circles actually wavy?
Both 'circles' are perfect circles.
Sometimes it is difficult to see the wood for the trees, and 'information' around the object or problem you are interested in can distort your view. When looking at a problem try and remove some of the 'non-relevant information'.